- Installation, Setup, Testing and Maintenance of Network Software Projects.
- Monitor and Maintain Network System.
- Interact and negotiation with vendors outsource to secured network and serviced.
- Create and Maintain documentation of network configuration.
- Responsible for day-to-day operation issues.
- Troubleshooting on site.
- Male / Female, age not over 28 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- New graduated are welcome.
- Experience in installation in data networking technology will be advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in
Basic Routing & Switching, MPLS, BGP, ISIS, Security.
- Cisco Certify CCNA, CCNP (Service Provider) or Other Network Certification will be advantage
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware, Operating Systems and Basic Microsoft Program
- Able to troubleshoot and solve basic computer and network problems.
- Good command in English especially communication skill.
- Good team player, Problem Solving, Logical Thinking.
- Able to travel within and outside Thailand