No products in the cart.
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001597415
Network Service Section are responsible for the following tasks
- Support all network related issue on both client side and server side.
- Administrate and monitor all network device at AIA HQ. This include core router, core switch and workgroup switch.
- Administrate and monitor all network device at 20+ AIA branch offices.
- Administrate and monitor all AIA managed network device in extranet zone.
- Coordinate with vendor on network related issue for outsourced systems (GAN network, Webhosting…).
- Manage local carrier for any domestic WAN network related.
- Maintain all network device to comply with AIA policy.
- Verify configuration on all network device (Router, Switch…) before connecting to AIA network.
- Investigate problem those related to network.
- Support DCM project as part of network.
- Support network LAN cabling
- Support yearly DR drill as part of network.
- Support Project Router replacement at BKK branch office.
- Support PPC/ECC submission/re-certificate for any requirement from user/project.
- Support network configuration in department moving plan to align with new TOM structure.
- Support network configuration for RSPAN
- Support new initiative projects those require network as part of project (depend on business requirement).
- Bachelor degree with a major in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related field.· At least 5 years of working experience and at least 3 years in implementing Enterprise IT functions (plan, evaluate, install, troubleshooting).
- Knowledge in Network infrastructure, Network Security, IP Telephony, Data communication (WAN, GAN) and system integrations CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certified
Special knowledge of system software and PC desktop
- Fair English both spoken and written.
- Team-working oriented.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower”s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world”s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower”s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.