No products in the cart.
Network Management Engineer (Automation)
Thomson Reuters Thailand.
If you want to work in the large data center and use your skills to handle with the global network services. Then come and join us!!!
The successful candidate will work as part of a global team responsible for the development and support of network management systems deployed across TR’s network. The position requires a breadth and depth of technical and written/spoken communications skills. The Network Management Systems engineering role is to mature, develop and support our management capabilities using our existing tool-set and developing custom solutions where necessary. The Network Management Systems engineering team are key to the automation of the network estate within TR data centers and a successful candidate will contribute greatly to that work.
- Develop and support the on-going automation efforts within the TR network estate
- Improve and enhance network and security management capabilities by:
- Engaging with network support teams, SBUs and other internal customers
- Developing innovative and cutting edge solutions
- Creating a strong set of documented processes
- Manage major changes, enhancements, and installation of new products including custom scripts, patches, application upgrades, and basic performance tuning of SQL, Solaris, and Windows.
- Support any day-to-day issues encountered with the applications and to a lesser extent the systems they run on.
- Manage complex problems and assigned issues. Maintain rapport with application vendors, platforms teams, administration and development peers, and local network engineers.
- Maintain documentation of the operating environment and associated infrastructure.
- Development and/or scripting experience – Perl, Python
- Good networking experience – either managing or support.
- Knowledge of SNMP
- Hands-on experience or an understanding of network management technologies such as SevOne, HPNA
- Familiarity with Unix and Windows operating systems
- Confident communicator, written and spoken
The successful candidate is expected to work 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri and the occasional weekend. Some flexibility in hours is permissible, and work from home options can be discussed. Participate in an on-call rotation.
- IBM Smart Cloud Orchestrator
- Knowledge of ITIL a plus.
- A background in a busy operational or service delivery environment desired.
- Familiarity with Incident, Change, and Problem Management processes within a large organization
The candidate must be Thai national or must be legally able to work in Thailand without the company having to obtain a work permit.
Any question? Feel free to call us at number 02-648-8411 Attn: Suparerk Rattanaporn
How to apply? Submit your resume through “Apply now” button
Our address: Reuters Software (Thailand) Limited (A Thomson Reuters company)
34th floor, U Chu Liang Building,968 Rama IV Road,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
About Thomson Reuters Thailand.
WORKING AT THOMSON REUTERS
A passion to transform information into knowledge to act is in our very DNA. We provide intelligent information to over 1 billion professionals through our more than 60,000 people across 100 countries. Everyday leading decision-makers globally depend on our information to spark new ideas, create big things and make important decision which could shape the world.
In Thailand, we are at the top of the list of technology development companies developing world class applications and supporting state-of-the-art data centers globally. We are the 1st company to achieve CMMI level 5 in Thailand and are among the first group of companies to adopt “Agile” in the country.
At Thomson Reuters, we foster an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and have the opportunity to reach their full potential. We embrace diversity of thought, style, experience, culture, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, and veteran status to drive innovation and deliver competitive advantage.
So what is behind the amazing things at Thomson Reuters? Well it’s all about our people. We empower our staffs to think outside the box and bring out their best to their job. This is a place where you can develop your expertise in a job you love, collaborate with talented colleagues over the world and create innovation that can make a difference.
Explore more about what we do, opportunities we offer and life inside! careers.thomsonreuters.com
Our location: U Chu Liang building, Rama 4 road. 10 minutes-walk from BTS Saladaeng & MRT Silom.
- Competitive salary
- Guaranteed bonus & Performance based bonus
- Provident Fund
- Recognition Award
- Interest free loans
- Education grant for Master’s degree studies
Healthcare & Well Being
- Health insurance for staffs and their immediate family
- Dental care coverage
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Fitness club membership subsidy
- In-house exercise classes
Learning & Development
- English skills
- Technical & Functional skills
- Management & Leadership skills
Employee Engagement Activities
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program
- Music Club, Football Club, Cycling Club, Photo Club, Mother Club, etc.
- Movie Night, Music contest
…And many more!