No products in the cart.
Network System Administrator
NTT Communications (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001514526
1. Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
2. Maintain and administer AD, Exchange, Sharepoint and SQL servers for daily operation matter.
3. Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
4. Plan, Coordinate and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software and hardware.
5. Operate master consoles in order to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to coordinate computer network access and use.
6. Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures and maintain control records.
7. Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
8. Any other tasks which assign by supervisor.
1. Male / Female age 28 – 35 years old.
2. Bacherlor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
3. At least 3 years experience in a professional IT environment, in roles involving client server and networking.
4. Expert in Microsoft server environment.
5. Familiar with Cisco or leading network manufacturer product.
6. CCNA or CCNP is an advantage.
7. Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills in English language.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NTT Communications (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About NTT Communications (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The company is a subsidiary of well-established Japanese Corporation, NTT Communications Corporation (http://www.ntt.com/index-e), providing total network and communication solution and services to globally connected customers. We are aiming at actualizing Global IP Solution Company, which is reflecting NTT Communications’ business vision and we are delivering the 4 values including “Solution” “Network Management” “Security” and “Global” to companies from many countries. It is necessary that NTT Communications (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Is strengthened by the new generation that holds the same vision in order to import those 4 values to the Thai market and expand the company’s business. We have the vacant positions and looking for the candidates to filling the following positions :