Online Marketing Officer
Interthai Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Ltd.
- Provide administration and coordination support regarding sales and marketing purposes.
- Develop marketing campaigns for specific product for both offline and online channel.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns for online channels such as websites, display ad, mobile application, social media and search marketing such as SEO and delivery detailed project follow up to ensure tasks accomplishment within timeline.
- Handle office tasks including answer all calls, posts, follow up the order/payment in social media and ship goods to end consumers.
- Share all concern/essential information from market and evaluate all market executions through market team for actions.
- Strengthen relationship with partnerships/agencies for growing business.
- Manage marketing materials and branding stocks at SM department adequately.
- Support and prepare goods stocks, relevant documents, and marketing materials for exporting/ abroad exhibitions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Key purchase requisition, sales order, and other forms to support team.
- Field visit clients/agencies’ office to build up strong relationship with them.
- Take order and prepare goods ready until delivery and follow up the payment from agencies and end consumers.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure workflow smoothly and be done as planned.
- Directly work with advertising agency & media planers’ team to properly implement marketing activities as planned.
- Manage online marketing for well communication and product information to target audiences effectively.
- Summarize and prepare weekly/monthly report to manager.
Attractive remuneration and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your hand-written application with full resume including transcript and a recent photograph via APPLY NOW or address below;
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
INTERTHAI PHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURING LTD.
1899 SOI SIRISIAM, PHAHOLYOTHIN ROAD (39)
JATUCHAK, BANGKOK 10900
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Interthai Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Ltd.
About Interthai Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Ltd.
We are International Manufacturing Company having more than 500 employees in Thailand plant with more than 40 years reputation in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry in Thailand and in Asia Pacific. With the requirement of our business development and our continuous growth in Thailand market as well as in Asia Pacific region, we are now searching for competent, enthusiastic and highly qualified candidates for the following challenging position: