Major investments in Malaysia’s 2015 budget are set to strengthen the ICT sector by funding infrastructure expansion and providing support for both research and development (R&D) and private sector training.
- Support 2nd Tier Incident management of EDS Network infrastructure and Service
- Perform problem management for find the root cause of a problem or potential problem and effect the permanent removal of the error from the EDS Network infrastructure and Service
- Optimization EDS network/equipment for Continual service improvement (CSI) to reduce fault rate , increase Network/Service Availability and prevent any failure that may occur
- Support Enterprise Service Management for solve customer technical issue
- On-site support with customer after link on service (Complex problem)
- Age not over 33 years old
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Engineering, Information Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering.
- Possesses knowledge and skills of Provisioning and Trouble Sheeting IP network such as MPLS, QOS, BGP, ISIS, OSPF, Firewall, Network security, L2 switch, Mail hosting , Web hosting , mail gateway ,DNS , for corporate Internet/DCC service/Shell
- At least 3 years’ experience in Mobile Telecom, Computer Data Network, Project Management, VAS in IT/System Integration businesses would be preferred.
- Good Presentation and English Communication