No products in the cart.
FightGeek is the Official Statistics Partner of ONE Championship.
Established in 2016 and headquartered in Singapore, FightGeek is Asia's leading-edged pioneer in combat sports analytics and data research. We are currently expanding our data operations in Bangkok, Thailand, and we are accepting applications to fill several specialist and managerial positions for our startup.
IF YOU ARE A FAN OF COMBAT SPORTS AND LOVE WATCHING PROFESSIONAL FIGHTS, THEN YOU WILL BE A PERFECT FIT FOR US!
With or without a martial arts background, if you want an executive career in the fight industry, then we look forward to hear from you.
Once hired, the Operation Manager's duties and job scope will include:
- Office set up (in Bangkok, Thailand)
- Assist in recruitment to form data team
- Conduct team training and development (in English and Thai)
- Roster planning
- Data administration and processing
- Managing the team's weekly KPI
- Supervise team compliance and work processes
- Oversee office and facility maintenance
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- We only accept applicants based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- MUST BE FLUENT in English and Thai.
- Proficient communicator and presenter, for conducting staff trainings (in Thai and English).
- Prior managerial or team supervisor experience.
- Basic IT knowledge, proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Prior experience in sports data and its related businesses NOT REQUIRED.
- Background in martial arts or exposure to combat sports is a plus!
- Comprehensive job training will be provided.
PREFERRED ABILITIES, ATTRIBUTES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good leadership qualities and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Degree or Diploma in Business Studies/ Administrations/ Management/ Commerce.
- Sharp visual observation ability
- Good cognitive memory.