Operations Analyst (0-5 years' experience) – SS&C Technologies (Thailand) Limited
SS&C Technologies (Thailand) Limited
SS&C Technologies (Thailand) Limited a financial services technology firm, founded in 1986, SS&C (NASDAQ: SSNC)
Operations Analyst (0-5 years' experience)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001231087
SS&C Technologies (Thailand) Limited is now recruiting two Operations Analysts who are looking to become a part of a Global organization with offices in Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe and North America, that deliver applications to the Financial Services industry. Our company has been established in Bangkok for many years and is a key part of a large and successful international group.
To be successful you will need:
- A basic knowledge of Linux and Windows system administration.
- A basic knowledge of Structured Query Language and Database Management Systems.
- Flexible work hours availability, including some weekend work, with allowances paid.
- Written/Read English proficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree — Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Displays a responsible attitude to following procedures, keeping records, and caring for equipment and other assets.
You will be joining a global technical team, responsible for the provision of our HiPortfolio and Anova hosted services. You will be working closely with the Data Centre teams to ensure the service is delivered to our clients according to agreed service levels. Training will be provided, and there will be opportunity to become engaged in more technical transition work. This may involve infrastructure migration projects, application installations, upgrades, business process orchestration and testing. The role may provide opportunities for international travel.
- Operational support of the platforms in conjunction with Data Centre technical teams
- Smooth transition of new clients into production
- Problem and incident management of technical issues
- Monitoring and reporting of scheduled and exceptional system events
- Maintain communications and coordinate activities between support teams
All employees of SS&C are eligible for benefits such as Provident Fund, dental care and health insurance. Shift and transportation allowances are also considered for this role.
Please also include your CV in English with details of your current salary, expected salary and notice.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All offers are subject to reference and background checks.