No products in the cart.
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading online food delivery company in Singapore. We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We’re looking for a highly driven, motivated and data-driven Partnership Marketing Intern for our team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands on exposure and have direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
The successful candidate is to support the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities in Singapore.
- As a Partnerships Marketing Intern at foodpanda in Singapore you will work directly with the Partnerships Manager, with the opportunity to lead your own projects.
- The role will be varied; supporting the entire team on a number of projects encompassing partnership opportunities, establishing relationships with stakeholder and branding campaigns, in addition to offline marketing and events.
- You will be required to work with a number of stakeholders both internally and externally, from key partners to our regional and global teams in Bangkok and Berlin.
- This is a real opportunity to get exposure in a fast paced environment, helping to grow foodpanda in a highly competitive market, and learn a lot.
- You will be required to analyse campaign performance and data on a regular basis, sharing insights with our partners and wider team.
- University students or recent graduates
- Lover of food is a must!
- Independent and highly motivated fast learner
- Ability to work within tight timeline and take on ad hoc projects
- Data-driven individual
- Positive attitude with good communication skills