Product Manager – Email and SMS – eCommerce — TH-Bangkok – Big Wednesday Digital
Big Wednesday Digital
Global eCommerce leader based in South East Asia
Product Manager – Email and SMS – eCommerce — TH-Bangkok
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001337248
Employer Ref. BW16240804
Product Manager – Email and SMS – eCommerce – Thai & English — Bangkok
Please note: this role is based in Bangkok, Thailand – you must be eligible to work and willing to relocate there!
Our client is Asia’s leading online travel agency and they are always looking for the best talent available. By joining them, you will become part of a truly international team, with leading experts of different backgrounds (consultancies, media agencies and recent graduates) coming from 70+ countries around the world. This is a genuine opportunity to gain valuable experience in a challenging and cutting-edge tech environment.
We are looking for a curious self-starter, who loves to use insights and industry best practice to create perfect email/SMS campaigns that inspire millions of travellers. You will be looking for creative ways to encourage people all around the world to travel. With cutting-edge technology, intelligent platforms available at our client, you can put your ideas into reality and see an immediate impact! The possibilities are endless.
- Create/manage email/SMS campaigns
- Ensure email/SMS delivery to customers
- Development and maintenance of email/SMS products
- Coordinate with internal/external teams about email/SMS campaigns
- Research and introduce new technology/features to optimise emails/SMS campaigns
- Be the subject matter expert on the underlying flows of the email products – from customer segment definition all the way to campaign tracking
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role managing enterprise email marketing platforms (preferably Exact Target and/or Send Grid)
- At least 3 years people management experience
- Detail oriented with a strong understanding of complex IT processes and methodologies
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SQL (not compulsory, but an advantage)
- Keen and curious nature, with the ability to push back and challenge conventional wisdom
- Highly energetic and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritise those tasks and meet deadlines
- Fluent Thai and English
If this role sounds like it’s for you please send us your CV right now. Our client will be starting interviews imminently.