Product Owner – Trueman Consulting Co., Ltd.
Trueman Consulting is a recruitment company which providing the best solution to HR recruiting process. Our goal is to offer the Time, Cost and Quality in the same time.
Due to our client business rapid growth and expansion in business, We are now seeking for high caliber professionals to join our client talent team.
Please send your CV via [email protected] if you are interested in the opportunity.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001613015
- Use extensive industry knowledge in digital world to initiate projects and new innovation that help drive our business. You will be required to conceptualize ideas, plan, break down complex business problems and design digital solutions.
- Lead end-to-end project implementation using Agile methodology. You will be required to write product backlog, user stories, attend stand up meetings, manage a SCRUM team, conduct testing and manage releases.
- Work closely with Marketing to initiate projects from start to implementation, including working with external partners and internal IT. This will involve writing of RFP, customer research activities, good understanding of internal processes to get things done and approved.
- Get involved in UI/UX design, go-to-market launches, communication plan with marketing team
- Use your analytics skills to assess the as-is situation regarding digital analytics, define the to-be situation and work with the advanced analytics team to implement changes that supports marketing to drive digital performance. You will also use analytics and data-driven decisions to constantly improve the adoption rate of digital tools
- Ensure project meets timelines, manage risks and communicate upwards/downwards
- Work in a multi-stream environment and continuously engage with other Products Owners, Architects to make sure the overall digital strategy fits into the business vision
- Lead PMO task when required including organizing meetings, writing meeting minutes, project updates, budget control, contracting processes, vendor management.
- More than 5 years’ experience in implementing marketing automation tools (Adobe Marketing Suite an advantage)
- Strong project management skills. Experience in Agile Methodology or Business to IT translation is a strong advantage
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills. Able to negotiate and get approval/alignment from Global/Regional/Local stakeholders.
- Excellent communicator and presenter, upwards and amongst peers to gain alignment.
- Ability to rollout to other OEs and gain alignment
- Analytical skills, ability to analyse data from multiple sources (calculation, multiple process steps, Google Analytics, Mixpanel)
- Strong ability to adapt to change and understand the impact of technology on business
- Ability to prioritize and participate in multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent organizational skills, structured problem solving, detail oriented.
- Technical experience is an added advantage but not compulsory
- Ability to work in a multi-culture environment, dealing and communicating with stakeholders from other countries on a daily basis, within a core team of various nationalities
- University degree, any discipline.
- Languages: Excellent written and spoken English; additional language is an added advantage
- More than 5 years’ experience in a similar role, Project Manager, Product Own