Product Trainer/Content Specialist job at Ematic Solutions Singapore
We’re a SaaS provider offering an Email Intelligence Platform that helps digital marketers nimbly build and deploy sophisticated and high-ROI email marketing programs. Our Email Intelligence Platform seamlessly integrates with a company’s Email Service Provider (ESP) and leverages a powerful suite of plug-and-play apps. Our apps have been proven to massively increase conversions by driving database growth and improving customer engagement. Our goal is to make the digital marketer smarter, and you’ll play a role in that relationship.
The Ematic Solutions team is a small group of smart people from different backgrounds, based around the world, and share one passion: helping customers achieve better results. At lunch we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a nimble, flexible and fun group, where your good ideas can make a difference.
Do you have a passion for knowing tech product? Are you well articulated, and love attention to detail? Do you have a passion for writing and training? We are currently on the look out for a superstar Product Trainer/Content Specialist to join our product team!
– Translate and create content through written, audio and visual channels to educate our various teams in a truly global environment
– Be the face of our product, providing resources designed for all our internal teams via our internal knowledge base
– Support and amend existing content to ensure that the new employees of Ematic are well versed on our products from the get-go
– Support our UI and Front-end teams in creating educational guides to educate our customers about functionality in our products directly
– Be the champion of our knowledge base, ensuring that not only knowledge is translated, but also our culture at Ematic!
– 2-5 years experience in translating software specifications and release plans into educational content.
– Fantastic written and presentation skills, and knowing how to sway your audience
– Experience working in a start-up or fast-paced environment
– You know that using tools like Slack is part of the recipe of getting things done!
– Experience working in a cross-functional feature team, and you are a team-player
– Experience with a knowledge base (e.g. Confluence, desk.com, Zendesk)
– Fluent in English and any of the following: Thai, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Malay, Filipino.