No products in the cart.
Programmer / Senior Programmer .Net (Urgently Required)
Augmentis (Thailand) Limited.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218292
Job Title: .Net Consultant
Reporting to: Augmentis Individual Manager
The .Net Consultant will provide this support by performing the following job activities:
- Undertake coding of project, adopt standards of the company.
- Fix any bugs related to the project.
- Report work progress to Manager and/or Senior Consultant on daily basis.
- Ensure code is fully commented.
- Coordinate with tester for application testing.
- Ensure employee’s target utilization rate achieved every month.
- Perform other work assigned by Manager and/or Senior Consultant.
Key Performance Measures:
- Attrition Target score.
- Report accurately and on time.
- Augmentis Way compliance.
- Transformation program goal achievement.
Skills / Qualification:
- Thai Nationality only.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, MIS or any related fields.
- Initiative, self-supervised, self-motivated and highly responsible.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing software or web application in either VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#.NET or .NET Framework, Oracle Database and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in implementing web application using Asp.Net MVC 2 or 3.
- Ability to work with a minimal supervision and under dynamic environment.
- Good command of English communication skills.
- Good personality and relate well to customer.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
Interested applicants should submit your resume stating qualification, previous work experience and position applied for along with a recent photograph to:
Augmentis (Thailand) Limited
1 Empire Tower, 18th Floor, Unit 1812, South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel: 02-659-5792 Fax: 02-659-5794
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Augmentis (Thailand) Limited.
About Augmentis (Thailand) Limited.
Augmentis Group is a professional services organization headquartered in Bangkok. With operations in Singapore and Australia. Our vision is to provide a professional services environment in which happiness thrives; and to achieve happiness by constantly and consistently providing a progressive and meritorious career experience that is both professionally and personally fulfilling.