THB25,000 - THB54,999, 2 yr of exp, posted on 29 Sep 2020 11:33:00 Source link
With the role to manage the end-to-end IT-related implementation processes, you will be responsible for defining the plan for all relevant IT parties and manage the activities towards end results with the understanding of business
requirements and high-level technical design.
- Understand/analyze the requirements and define the project scope / deliverables / executable tasks with appropriate dependencies assigned to team members (both internal and external).
- Manage the executions of the tasks by all related team members towards the good result – completion on-time, on-budget, and high-quality deliverables — with harmony, well-informed, well-prepared, less ad-hoc atmosphere
- Ensure the right use of Project Management technology, tool and framework for IT perspective. This would include but not limited to task structure and dependencies, progress tracking, resource consumptions / burn-down, issue
- Collaborate with multiple teams with people-oriented skills (local and off-shore)
- Produce and organize well the deliverables in the form of tracking, listing, discussion content – structure the information and communication with consistency, integrity and manage-ability
- Deliver the status tracking and connect well with leadership
- At least 4-10 years-experience in IT project management which involvement in business/system analysis.
- Proven knowledge and skills in project management methodology, technology, tool and framework.
- Strong in requirement analysis as well as system/flow solution definition; familiar with structured architecture components such as API, user touch-point, channels, back-end processing, interface and integration
- Well organized in managing things – proficient in utilizing documentation and communication means for managing others
- English speaking, reading and writing are mandatory. Chinese language is a plus.
- Payment and financial experience are a plus although not mandatory.
Please note that we will get in touch with shortlisted candidates only.