About our client:
Our Client is world class end-to-end insurance solutions, 3 decades of implementation experience and over 120 projects implemented worldwide.
They provide full vertical and horizontal solutions to Property & Causality (P&C), Life & Annuity and Reinsurance companies.
150,000-200,000 Baht/Month (Depends on qualification and experience)
Silom / Sathorn
Works closely with Onsite Delivery Head and Offshore Delivery Head, Product Development Teams as well as Implementation (Configuration) and Technical delivery teams to ensure entire functionality is rolled
out on time and with quality.
Manage project activities at a holistic level and is able to understand, communicate and manage various levels of cross-functional dependencies.
Plan project activities concerning Requirement Gathering, Configuration and Customizations, Testing, UAT, Go-Live and post Go-Live maintenance support, working with other stakeholders as needed.
Track project activities closely and control delay through issue resolution, escalate as needed.
Manages the integration of multiple projects/programs, provides data, analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders and various levels of PMO management.
Prepares project governance reports for various internal and customer facing committees and also presents in front of them. Taking minutes and following up on action items is part of the job.
Manages Risks and Issues in the Project.
Develop timely, accurate, in-depth analysis of Project cost and schedule data, provide corrective action recommendations.
Recognize and evaluate actual or proposed changes to any aspect of project scope or schedule. Manage changes through its life cycle.
10)Apply appropriate metrics and tools for Testing, UAT and Maintenance Releases.
- >5 years of Non-Life insurance experience,
have overall understanding of General Insurance business.
- >3 years of experienced in Project Implementation on Core Insurance application
- The candidate should have professional Project Management certification (PMP or Prince2),
Full understanding of Business Process Management (BPM)
- Good communicate in English (verbal and written)
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Actuarial, Mathematics, Business, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and
- Good interpersonal, communication skill, Ability to make effective formal presentations
- Advanced analytical skill and capability to generating ideas or solutions for problems
- Strong prioritization skill & planning skill
For more information, please contact:
(089) 521 4949,
LINE ID: 0895214949
B4B Co., Ltd. is a business consulting firm, specializing in human resource management. We offer recruitment service in General and Specialty Staffing,
from staff level to the management level and both experienced and non-experienced candidate. We assisted many clients in recruiting suitable candidates and also advised candidates to select suitable job with attractive compensation. Currently,…