Project Supervisor – Asustek Computer (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Asustek Computer (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196363
- This role is report to project manager.
- The main key responsibility is to manage, enhance, and deliver ASUS services at high quality warranty to ASUS customers.
- Study and understand company product and service knowledge.
- Develop and improve company service to meet customers satisfaction by benchmarking competitors’ services; repairing, spare part price, service rate, location, etc by each product classification in quarterly basis
- Survey location for service center expansion in Thailand to help company make better business decisions in order to support all incoming service case.
- Survey new service partners and make mutual agreement along with company policy
- Bachelor degree in a relevant filed.
- Enjoy new challenges and willing to learn new things
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Standard-level ability for Microsoft Office is required
- IT product literacy and interest is a plus
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Asustek Computer (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Asustek Computer (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
ASUSTeK Computer Inc ASUS, the world’s top 3 consumer notebook vendor and the maker of the world’s best selling and most award winning motherboards, is a leading enterprise in the new digital era. ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s digital home, office and person, with a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, notebooks, netbooks, servers, multimedia, wireless solutions, networking devices and mobile phones. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 4,168 awards in 2012, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC™. With a global staff of more than ten thousand people and a world-class R&D team of 3,000 engineers, the company’s revenue for 2012 is US$14 billion.