| Company Profile
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Asia is an integrated business within Institutional Securities. We provide highly personalized, best-in-class investment advice, execution services and wealth management and banking solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families across the region.
- PWM Sales performance management :
– Monitor Sales score card,
– Organize business plan review,
– Support client coverage strategy execution,
– RR team maintenance & management
- Review account opening request on behalf of Sales Management team.
- Overview of account onboarding from the business prioritization standpoint.
- PWM client relationship management, prospect management.
- Support Sales Management team to resolve coverage conflict and manage account transfer
- Execute CRM strategy, support SG, China country tier review process.
- Coordinate monthly Sales management meetings for Singapore/Greater China Teams.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or Computer Science
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Finance or Investment Banking
- Good understanding and strong interest in the financial markets and wealth management products
- Working knowledge and understanding of data architecture and modeling preferred
- Experience in client relationship management and project management, from scoping to execution, with the capacity to identify risks, discrepancies and mitigation actions
- Excellent written and communications skills in both English and Mandarin, ability to speak Cantonese or any other language would be advantageous as the role will support Greater China stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, critical thinking and result oriented
- Strong coordination skills and capability to drive different contributors and stakeholders