QA Analyst – Rockyou (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Rockyou (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001349989
- Execution of functional and regression test cases.
- Proven understanding of the game development process and established proficiency in project requirements.
- Maintains high quality assurance practices to mitigate risk to the project.
- Exceptional skills to create and manage, and detailed test cases to test one or more projects.
- Effectively contribute in requirement and design reviews, to provide sound feedback.
- Proactively analyze bug trends and test processes to assure complete test coverage.
- Compile project reports and takes ownership of communicating reports to key project stakeholders throughout a global company.
- Ability to identify and escalate customer issues as needed and follow up in a timely manner.
- Strong desire to deliver elite superior customer service in a professional and personable manner.
- Participation in backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily standups, and other meetings as required.
- Must be proficient with Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Google documents.
- Ability to work on various high priority projects simultaneously with a high degree of self-sufficiency.
- 2+ years of experience in the software Quality Assurance field.
- Exceptional testing and troubleshooting skill (functional, usability, regression, performance, load, exploratory).
- Excellent English speaking, listening, reading, comprehension, and writing skills.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively working with local and remote teams.
- Understanding of social networking fundamentals.
- Solid judgment, clear & logical thinking, and ability to work under tight deadlines are required to succeed in this role.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Has advanced skill set for using Windows and/or Mac OS and/or Android applications and the full range of QA tools and methodologies.
- Able to maintain composure in a dynamic and quick changing environment.
- Experience in Agile, Scrum, and development practices will be added advantage.
- Experience in web or mobile applications, preferably in games scenario is a plus.
- Must be a Thai National.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Rockyou (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Rockyou (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Founded in 2005, RockYou runs the world’s largest in-game video ad platform for premium brands, connecting them to 75 million users. RockYou applies its proprietary technology and expertise as a top social game developer to run the world’s best monetized ad platform for games, so advertisers can reach highly engaged consumers, and game developers can monetize their entire player base.
[VISIT OUR SITE]