No products in the cart.
Rockyou (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001349989
About the Role:
RockYou is seeking a QA Analyst to assist in quality initiatives across RockYou’s application platform. This hands-on position is working as part of a team of QA Analysts, writing and executing tests on our games on multiple platforms. The ideal candidate is analytical, innovative, self-motivated, and willing to develop new skills while constantly improving existing abilities.
- Execution of functional and regression test cases.
- Proven understanding of the game development process and established proficiency in project requirements.
- Maintains high quality assurance practices to mitigate risk to the project.
- Exceptional skills to create and manage, and detailed test cases to test one or more projects.
- Effectively contribute in requirement and design reviews, to provide sound feedback.
- Proactively analyze bug trends and test processes to assure complete test coverage.
- Compile project reports and takes ownership of communicating reports to key project stakeholders throughout a global company.
- Ability to identify and escalate customer issues as needed and follow up in a timely manner.
- Strong desire to deliver elite superior customer service in a professional and personable manner.
- Participation in backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily standups, and other meetings as required.
- Must be proficient with Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Google documents.
- Ability to work on various high priority projects simultaneously with a high degree of self-sufficiency.
- 2+ years of experience in the software Quality Assurance field.
- Exceptional testing and troubleshooting skill (functional, usability, regression, performance, load, exploratory).
- Excellent English speaking, listening, reading, comprehension, and writing skills.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively working with local and remote teams.
- Understanding of social networking fundamentals.
- Solid judgment, clear & logical thinking, and ability to work under tight deadlines are required to succeed in this role.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Has advanced skill set for using Windows and/or Mac OS and/or Android applications and the full range of QA tools and methodologies.
- Able to maintain composure in a dynamic and quick changing environment.
- Experience in Agile, Scrum, and development practices will be added advantage.
- Experience in web or mobile applications, preferably in games scenario is a plus.
- Must be a Thai National.
Please submit a complete and current CV in English
RockYou is a social media company with a commitment to high-quality games, including the award-nominated Kitchen Scramble™, Words of Wonder™, Gardens of Time, City Girl Life™, Bingo Blingo™, and the celebrated Zoo World™ franchise. With advertising products that offer brands more meaningful interactions with players, RockYou creates an unmatched value-per-engagement for both brands and users. RockYou’s partnerships with world-class talent are part of our steadfast commitment to working with the next generation of social game developers.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Rockyou (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Rockyou (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Founded in 2005, RockYou runs the world’s largest in-game video ad platform for premium brands, connecting them to 75 million users. RockYou applies its proprietary technology and expertise as a top social game developer to run the world’s best monetized ad platform for games, so advertisers can reach highly engaged consumers, and game developers can monetize their entire player base.
[VISIT OUR SITE]