Quality Assurance Engineer – Big Data & ML -eCom Leader Bangkok – Big Wednesday Digital
Big Wednesday Digital
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful online company that has gone from startup to star and is now part of perhaps the most successful startup group in the world. Our client believes in delivering truly compelling customer engagement. Their focus is on blending choice, value and convenience to deliver a consistent and rewarding user experience. As a global e-commerce leader, they are located in 25 countries and counting. A multinational team of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-class reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and connections to make available the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers. Their website is at the cutting edge of a mobile payment-driven industry.
Quality Assurance Engineer – Big Data & ML -eCom Leader Bangkok
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001626607
Employer Ref. 18TA14G006P04
Quality Assurance Engineer – Big Data & Machine Learning – global eCommerce Travel Leader, Bangkok
We’re Hiring Quality Assurance Engineers for Big Data and Machine Learning Applications!
Our client is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia. They are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what they do – it’s at the heart of who they are. They have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. They love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend their lead on the competition. What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. This company moves fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? This means, business value from your contribution can be seen in real-time basis. Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, people at this company come from over 80 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
The Quality Assurance Engineer role is a crucial part of the development process. Successful candidates will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensure product quality of machine learning algorithms.
- Lead quality strategy and practices of a Big Data team.
- Dive into millions of records and analyze quality of used data.
- Design and monitor various statistics to ensure predictions of machine learning models align with business goals.
- Use cutting edge technologies and tools running on dozens of computers.
- Ensure right level of testing activities for a Big Data application perform along with product design/implementation.
- Define necessary test automation, design automation flow and setup continuous delivery pipeline.
- Monitor A/B experiments and ensure they achieve its business KPI’s on production.
- Work with business representatives on feature requirements.
- Drive the velocity of product development together with the scrum team.
- Graduated from IT related field.
- Ability to code in any of following programming languages (Python, Java, Scala, R, Matlab).
- Fluent in writing SQL queries.
- Basic statistics and mathematics knowledge.
- Experience in Big Data, Machine Learning, data analysis and data visualization is a plus.
- Experience in Test automation is a plus.
- Good command of English (Speaking, Writing, and Reading).
- Experience in Agile Methodology is a plus.
- Ability to identify and escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and commit to the team’s schedules and goals.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
If you bring what we’re looking for and are excited by the prospect of becoming part of this team then send your CV immediately! Visa and relo assistance will be provided for the right candidate.