In 2015, out of 183 qualified applicants and candidates who attended the Thai Culture Course…
NIP is an International Program school which is growing. We are looking for a highly motivated English speaking Physics teacher to join our team in the position(s) below. The starting salary is 35000 Baht.
1) Physics (As Major) + Astronomy + Math (1 position)
– 35000 baht starting salary.
– Position starts in July 2019.
– Annual salary increase according to performance.
– Normal working hours are 08:00 – 16:30, Monday to Friday.
– Teaching about a maximum of 20 periods x 50 minutes per week.
– Paid holidays plus public holidays.
– Visa and work permit assistance.
– Classrooms are air-conditioned and all rooms are equipped with projectors.
Applicants MUST meet these criteria:
– Must be an English speaker.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a relevant subject area.
– TEFL, CELTA, PGCEi, MEd, or similar credentials are strongly preferred.
– Minimum of 1-2 years’ teaching experience; less may be accepted with the right qualifications, attitude, and enthusiasm to learn quickly.
– Good IT skills, e.g., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (basic calculations).
– Available to interview IN PERSON and able to present original diplomas and transcripts.
– Available to teach a demonstration lesson at a later date.
In your email, clearly, state the following items:
– Which position(s) you are applying for
– Your nationality
– Your degree
– Your location in Thailand or the date you will arrive
– Your resume with a recent photo.
– Scans of your degree
– passport (First and last page)
– Letters of recommendation may also be attached.
Send your application to Ms. Saowanee via email addresses below. No phone calls, please.
Short-listed candidates will be sent a follow-up email and further information.
EMAIL: [email protected]