Risk Data & Analytics Analyst
Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001645690
- Administration and maintenance of databases (PostgresSQL) of reference data, market data, performance data, and risk data used for risk analytics and performance measurement
- Audit and reconciliation of data maintained in the databases to the original source systems
- Develop automated workflow for data extraction, validation, and transformation to improve report generation processes
- Using modern business intelligence and analytics tool to develop risk and performance dashboards
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Quantitative or Finance related fileds
- Solid background in computer programming (no specific language requirements)
- Solid background in mathematics and statistics
- Strong interest in investment management industry
Preferred, but not mandatory qualifications:
- Relevant experience in data management or database administration role
- Relevant experience in asset management
- Proficiency in Python or R programming
- Advanced skills in Excel and VBA programming (or ability to learn them quickly
Interested candidate, please submit your CV via APPLY NOW
Only shortlist candidates will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
About Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
“Let’s start a brighter career future together”