Apple CEO Tim Cook is visiting China this week for the first time since taking over as chief executive. The company is framing the trip as part of its push for “greater investment” in the world’s most populous country. Cook previously visited China while Steve Jobs was still CEO to look into conditions at the controversial Foxconn plants that make Apple products.
- Responsible for selling of software products
to the specified target
- Identify business opportunity through proactive engagement and development of strong relationship with customer
- Customer visits and follow up on proposed sales achievement
- Handle process of writing proposal and bidding.
- Provide basic technical consultant and product knowledge to customer
- At least 2 years of sales experience in Software.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, IT or related field
- Experience in Sales Software is a plus
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive to achieve, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Having own car
For further information, please kindly contact
202 CDG House, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
(0) 2 678 0200 Ext.2875 (Tanitar)
(Monday-Friday 08.00-17.00 hrs.)