SALESFORCE DEVELOPER (2 years contract) – Up to 70k depending on experience
Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215389
Employer Ref. Woranun
Our client is an international insurance company. Due to expansion of business, they’re now looking for the Salesforce developer to be a part of their challenge project.
The successful candidate will responsible for mainly duties such as:
- Being responsible to develop, integrate, testing, and deployment of Salesforce functionality.
- Building functionalities in a sandbox with Visual force or Apex before it is given to the Salesforce Administrator for scheduling deployment.
- Customizing applications by making the best use of point-and-click capabilities of the Salesforce platform in adherence with the customers’ specifications.
- Controlling the adaptability of these API’s for integration of information and processes so the all the systems within the CRM can communicate efficiently.
- Designing new Salesforce solutions and come up with effective project execution techniques.
- Ensuring that the functioning of the platform and the ongoing documentation throughout the development will be run smoothly
- At least 5 years of experience with Salesforce.com
- Hands on experience in SFDC configuration and development using Apex and Visual Force
- Experience in the integration of SFDC with other enterprise applications using SFDC SDK and APIs
- Expertise in implementing security model, data visibility, developing reports, dashboards, customizing and configuring the SFDC application
- Proven experience in full systems lifecycle project/process delivery is required
- Programming knowledge of .Net or JAVA and Salesforce.com Development environment – S-Controls, AJAX Toolkit, Apex API are required
- Very good English communication skill
Inquiries can be made directly to Woranan at Tricor Thailand on 02-343-1200 EXT 369 or please apply via this page.
*****Please note candidates not meeting all the criteria will not be considered*****
179/60-63 Bangkok City Tower
13th Floor South Sathorn Road
Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Fax: (662) 286 2020
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
About Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
Tricor Thailand Ltd., a member of The Bank of East Asia Group, is a leading provider of business support functions and services. The Tricor Group is staffed by business professionals with previous experience at reputable external auditing firms such as PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, KPMG, and Deloitte. The Group operates in 15 countries and plans to expand further in 2013. Tricor provides financial Accounting & Payroll outsourcing, Corporate Advisory, Corporate Secretarial functions, Financial Planning services, Tax Advisory & Consultancy, Executive Recruitment & Human Resources services, and Labuan Offshore & Trust services.
Tricor Executive Recruitment., the former search and selection practice of PricewaterhouseCoopers, has over the past 25 years built an unrivalled reputation based on providing the highest quality search and selection services supported by in-depth specialist resources and expertise. We are a leading search and selection specialist practice assisting organizations in the appointment of high calibre candidates to fill senior management level positions. Our team has extensive experience in successfully completing search engagements across a wide spectrum of management disciplines and in a diverse category of business sectors. Our success and prominent market profile has been achieved through strong client loyalty and a dedication to providing the high quality in services.
More Jobs from this employer
HEALTH & SAFETY ASSISTANT MANAGER, MANUFACTURING– LADKRABANG –/UPTO 80K + BONUSES + BENEFITS – THAI NATIONAL ONLY