Job Descriptions Implements system requirements and design by defining and analyzing system problems and requirements:…
POSITION: SAP Application Consultant – HR
LOCATION: Rama 9, Bangkok
JOB TYPE: Permanant
SALARY RANGE: Up to experience
BENEFIT: Variable Bonus, Transportation allowance, Life Insurance, Overtime pay, Travel allowance etc.
- Implements full cycle SAP projects/ roll-outs / enhancements or change requests in any of the following SAP areas: HR
- Conducts business requirements and setup workshop.
- Defines the business blueprint.
- Customizes the technical requirements
- Performs Unit, Integration and Regression testing
- Trains key users and end users
- Develops documentation for configuration, enhancements, test scripts, end user manuals and training courses
- Works on Data Migration concept, development and implementation
- Performs Go live checks and controls
- Provides Go-live and post go-live support
- Provides application Management support in any of the following SAP areas: HR]
- Analyzes SAP incidents raised by customers and provides solutions
- Performs unit, integration, and regression testing on change requests/enhancements
- Adheres to the project methodology and/or support processes based on the ITIL Framework
- Provide mentoring and knowledge sharing to colleagues and junior consultants
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in a discipline related to your area of consulting preferably in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Commerce/Business, or extensive working experience
- Minimum 2 years relevant SAP experience in the area applied for
- At least 2 full cycle project implementations/upgrades (for Consultant and Senior Consultant)
- Integration knowledge with other SAP modules will be highly valued
- Understanding of the business processes, standards and practices of related applications relevant to his/her area of responsibility (Financials, Logistics, Sales and Distribution, Service and Maintenance, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and customer relationship skills
- Good analytical, problem-solving and consulting skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively, as part of a multi-national team
- Willing to travel abroad for training, seminars and workshops
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Skills and Competency
- Orientation/Quality Management
- Customer Management, Leadership, and Corporate Development
- Flexible approach when working in a team
- Time management skills
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to nutthanan.p[AT SIGN] orenburg.co.th (02 233 7188 Ext. 17or 099 231 1155)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th