Job Descriptions Implements system requirements and design by defining and analyzing system problems and requirements:…
KPMG in Thailand is currently seeking a bright Information Technology professional to join the IT services team. This experienced professional will
be responsible for a range of projects to strengthen the KPMG Thailand infrastructure. The role will involve you partnering with internal users to understand their needs and adding value to the firm’s technology enabled operations.
- Gather Requirements for support users in organization
- Design and develop the application to meet business requirements
- Analyze and design database for new web application
- Modify and maintain the existing applications to meet business requirements
- Test and implement web application by using C#.Net, and or VB.Net
- Find methodologies and techniques that will be used to solve specific problems
- Plan the project timeline and manage projects to meet the timeline
- Create documents
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- At least 2 years of work experience in programming field
- Experienced in .NET programming
- Development skills in C#.Net, VB.Net, Java script, HTML, XML and Ajax.
- Strong knowledge of application developer and programming
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL server, mobile application, and Power BI, and RPA will be advantage
- Good understanding in web services
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment. To
apply, please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to
KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
Human Resources Department
Empire Tower 50th Floor 195 South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa, Sathorn Bangkok 10120
Contact person: Oraporn
Tel: 0-2677-2000 Ext. 2052