No products in the cart.
This company was founded in 2017 by four co-founders who come together from different various industries but share same values and believes in driving Best Practices in consulting and recruitment business and to help our clients put the Right Talents to the Right Positions at the Right Times under a highly competitive market environment. We specialized in Mass and Executive recruitment for Retail, IT & E-Commerce, Telecommunication, Trading, Banking, Finance and Insurance industries especially in Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Product, Accounting and IT positions
With more than 10 years experienced in this field, our management team has many successful stories, know-hows, hiring techniques and processes to understand clients on their professional demands and time constraints. Our passionate team members aim to offer concrete inputs, ideas and find most suitable and effective workforce solutions to our clients.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001346654
- Being a Key Account Manager for assigned clients of client’ satisfaction with Services and ensure of all positions being filled based on company’s standard selection and recruitment process
- Manage and review services performance with client regularly through report, process and meeting.
- Improve working process, communication process for both internal and external and being a key contact person to support, resolve any activity on daily basis.
- Responsible for End- to-End selection process from writing job description and get approval from Clients to select potential candidates and then prepare relating documentation to submit to client for interview and prepare invoices by end
- Search for potential candidates both normal method and different methods such as direct search, advertising, referral, networking, and using database etc.
- Pre-screen CV through both phone and face-to-face
- Work with supervisor closely on assigned projects and tasks including follow the feedback from the interviews.
- Managing offering process including manage candidate and client’s expectations.
- Provide consultative advices and support client for the entire recruitment process.
- Providing market intelligence information from both internal and external parties.
- Partnering in recruitment activity and provide added value services to key clients.
- Finding top tier passive candidate.
- Lead Executive recruiter team.
- Age Between 30 – 40years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in Recruitment executive level with proven sales record
- Have direct experiences in IT recruitment for at least 2 years and Insurance 2 years
- Good Leadership, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skill in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel)
- Ability work well under pressure and meet performance targets
- Ability to work independently
- Open-minded to learn new tasks and work with start-up business