Location: MRT Sutthisarn These are what we expect from you: Programming skills (the logic, the…
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Define organizational data governance strategies and actions plan to comprehensive enterprise-wide data governance to align with IT Strategic, Business strategics and enterprise IT risk.
2. Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and data stewardship to ensure compliance with data related policies, guidelines, standards and adoption regulatory and data protection law requirements.
3. Define indicators of performance, data governance & management maturity level and data quality metrics to measure the outcome of the data management team.
- Bacheclor or Master Degree in Data Scientist, Data Management, Computer Science, Information System Management, Arts Program in Library and Information Science, Applied Statistics
- Minimum Work Experience 15-20 Years
– 5+ years as Data Governance Lead role in a formal Data Governance program.
– 5 + years hands-on experience with contemporary data governance platforms/technologies like Collibra, Informatica DG, Alation, Erwin DG, DATUM, Infogix etc.
– 5 + years of experience with Data Quality, Master Data Management, Reference Data Management, Data Retention & Archival, Data Access Control & Data Security software.
Professional Certificate : Data Governance and Stewardship Professional (DGSP) credential or Data Governance and Stewardship Professional (DGSP) credential
will be advantage