V-Smart is a total IT Solution Provider and Business Intelligent Integrator.
- Established: October, 1997
- Total Staff: 180 persons
- Registered Capital: 100 Millions Baht
- BOI Promoted: February, 1999
- CMMI Level 3
The V-Smart operations are focused in three areas:
- Providing a broad scope of professional services such as core-technology consulting, Business Application consulting, Business Intelligence consulting.
- System integration ranging from basic infrastructure to advanced and sophisticated, turnkey solutions.
- Providing a wide spectrum of computer, peripheral, networking, and specific application software.
Senior ETL Developer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001479205
Employer Ref. Saranya posted 25-9-2560
- Develop and deploy ETL Mappings, Knowledge Modules, job workflow and automation with reliable error/exception handling and rollback framework.
- Perform the unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing
- Adapt ETL code to accommodate changes in source data and new business requirements.
- Document the ETL detailed design and test results.
- Prioritize development and enhancement requests.
- Design ETL code, metadata definitions and models, queries and reports, schedules, work processes and maintenance procedures.
- Develop technical understanding of how the data flows from file to database, database to database, database to file and file to file.
- Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience required
- 4-7 years’ experience in managing data lineage and performing impact analyses
- Excellent ODI ETL design or SSIS ETL design and documentation skills
- 3+ years of hands-on ODI development experience (or 5 years of relevant experience with similar tools e.g. SSIS,OWB)
- 5 years’ experience with Oracle 11g ,12c or Microsoft SQL Server 2012,2014,2016
- Expert ability in SQL and PL/SQL
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and take initiative. Ability to translate ideas and business requirements into fully functioning ETL workflows.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with full development life cycle activities including design, development, integration, system & unit testing
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (English is required)
- Knowledge of ODI Tools Claims a plus