We are a software development studio focused on building products for startups of Asia Pacific Region. If you want to join us and have fun building projects for prominent startups from Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Hong Kong, join us!
Our clients are well-funded, recognised startups and backed by early stage Alibaba investors, Ensogo, DeNA and 500 startups.
Our team has been part of the early stage team of companies such as Lazada – Rocket Internet. We have done eCommerce and software development of large-scale platforms using Ruby on Rails and cloud computing.
If you want to know a little bit more how we work, what we've done, please check:
- Build world class applications
- Learn and experiment with new technologies
- Increase your skills through code reviews and pair programming
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years experience in web front-end development .Only candidates that match this requirement will be shortlisted
- Has advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Has advanced knowledge of CSS pre-processors (SASS / LESS)
- Has advanced knowledge of build tools e.g. Grunt, Gulp, webpack / browserify
- Intermediate knowledge in a JS framework is preferred e.g. React, Ember, Angular
- Knows his way around design tools e.g. Sketch, Photoshop
- Believes that building great applications is not only about delivering code that “works”, but involves thinking about reusability, maintainability and performance
- Is constantly learning and expanding your skillsets on and off the job
- Has a "Can do attitude" and a startup mindset
- Is confident in communicating in English
- Can relocate to Bangkok, Thailand
What we offer
- Great salary
- Nice and fun working environment with fast learning experience
- Medical Insurance (AIA) & Social Welfare
- Monthly Labs sessions to explore cool tech (VR, Elixir, Go, Electron… )
- Free drinks and snacks every day
- Visa and Work permit for foreigners. Relocation assistance in case you live abroad.
- Our office is located in the best location in Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21)