Senior Graphic Designer job at foodpanda Thailand
Do you love food and convenience put together?
Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen!
- You are part of a regional graphic design team and support it in all areas of Marketing and business related projects
- You create high quality graphics designs with a strong focus on digital media but also print media
- You work with different stakeholders across all Marketing teams, ideating, conception and executing projects from start to finish
- You enrich our regional marketing campaigns with your style, creativity and project-related executions
- Creation of graphic materials for online and offline marketing campaigns
- Creative development of integrated branding campaigns
- Creating short animations for ads and Social Media channels
- Working in a team for regional projects and aligning with local teams for their implementation
- Creating briefs for photo shoots, selecting and retouching photographs
- You have more than 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in advertising or communication sector is a plus
- You graduated in graphic design, communications design or other design-related studies
- Submission of your portfolio focussing on digital work samples highlighting your recognizable signature design style
- Extended knowledge in contemporary style, trends & design
- Corporate design knowledge and strong passion for branded design
- Maintain and manage our corporate design templates
- You are driven by ideas, motivated and share a strong commitment to contribute and perform within the team
- You are an expert with the Adobe Creative Cloud
- You know how to handle Microsoft Office
- You have enough frontend development knowledge to handle Programmatic banners
- You are familiar with HTML5 related creative execution with either Adobe Create or Google web designer and you are passionate about animation
- You operate organized and structured with a goal-oriented mind-set
- You are a team player with a hands-on mentality
- Sufficient English skills in word and script round up your profile
- You love orange and are passionate about good food