Aleph (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Aleph is home to a unique breed of future builders. Spread across Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam, we are an infusion of creative unicorns. We incorporate design thinking, strategy, techology & marketing to bring your business to the future, today.
EAT, SLEEP DIGITAL? THERE’S ROOM FOR YOU HERE.
Senior Java Developer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001553930
Senior Developers deliver on dreams. They are vital members of the tech department in Aleph and work to push the envelope of what is technically possible. They work in a team of highly ambitious and capable colleagues, all with strong views about solutions, technologies, and delivery. Senior developers are inspired by technology and are motivated to create innovative digital experiences for
We are seeking for Senior Java Developer(s) to join a collaborative, Agile team. You will be responsible for building highly available, distributed and enterprise Java-based applications, where system performance is critical.
You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Must have :
- At least more than 5 years of experience
- Strong experienced in Java/J2EE, SQL, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, RESTful Services, Web Services, XML, JSON
- Strong experience in application development frameworks such as EJB, Camel, Spring, Hibernate in the Java platform
- Knowledge of Oracle, DB2 or similar database management system
- CI tools experience ie. Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Maven
- Experience of development using web technologies
- Knowledge of JBoss, IBM Websphere, WebLogic
- Designing software and database objects
- Unit testing and debugging
- Perform peer code reviews
- Conduct fact-gathering sessions with customers
- Identifying problems and analyzing solutions including workarounds
- Collaborating with other engineers
- Must have worked in Agile methodology
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Must be a good team player
Added advantage :
- Experience with Android SDK
- Familiar with Eclipse and Android Studio
- Knowledge of IBM MobileFirst Platform