Job Descriptions Implements system requirements and design by defining and analyzing system problems and requirements:…
Nielsen provides clients with the most complete understanding of what consumers watch and buy. Nielsen measures markets, media, and consumer behavior across industries on a global scale. We transform raw data into strategic insights and tailor-made recommendations. We analyze and advise on complex sales and marketing issues for winning business decisions.
Person would lead an operations to develop, drive and implement operational and quality initiatives that cope with business needs and company values/objectives. It is essential to work with the regional leader to enable growth opportunities by bringing in better quality, process discipline and cost leadership.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree required for the role.
- Overall 8-10 years of experience in IT business analyst role.
- Should be SAS hands-on/Certified (Mandatory)
- Strong Analytical and communication skills
- Experience with PM and/or BPI/Six Sigma methodologies and tools
- Demonstrated communications and win/win negotiation skills, both verbal and written, that are effectively utilized across all levels of a matrix organization.
- Ability to work in multiple time zones and countries.
- Capable of energizing and empowering a diverse, multi-cultural operation
- Knowledge of Retailer Industry & Technologies and Retailer Services organization
- Have done client facing role
- Good to have at least 5+ years of experience in leadership roles
- Nice to have Unix and ETL experience