| Some careers have more impact than others. |
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Marketing Manager, Asset Management, Hong Kong and Asia.
- Set strategic marketing direction in response to Hong Kong and Asia asset management business challenges and client needs within the wider global asset management strategic marketing framework
- Design and deliver Asset Management Marketing communications campaigns and activities
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders and effectively manages agency and supplier relationships to maximise service delivery
- Work with Global Asset Management Marketing and across the wider Marketing function to ensure that in market efforts promote the HSBC brand in a cohesive and consistent way, using the global guidelines, campaign assets and supporting materials to increase efficiency
- Demonstrate a good understanding of key trends and areas of innovation which influence the way we interact and engage with our external customers and our internal stakeholders and audience. These should include digital marketing, new technology, Marketing Automation, Customer Relationship Management, Agile working practices, data and analytical tools and how this helps us to be more customer centric.
- Build brand awareness and relevance
- Proven ability to leverage client, market and competitor insight when developing marketing strategies
- Proven expertise in developing marketing strategies deployed across all media channels with an emphasis on brand building, content and social channels optimising earned media usage
- Familiarity with current global macro economic trends and broad knowledge of b2b financial services with asset management and investment marketing expertise a plus
- Expertise in digital innovation with a high awareness of new developments and trends in the digital space in marketing and in the asset management industry
- Experience in digital marketing and managing digital activities, for example website management, content creation, online journey management is preferred
- Demonstrable passion for testing and learning new approaches to channel usage
- Ability to champion the case for social media across marketing and the business
- Degree level…