| Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Marketing Manager, Campaigns and Events.
- Working with the Global Private Banking Asia Head of Marketing to develop and execute our Marketing Annual Operating Plan across all Marketing activity that is strategically aligned to business, customer and brand objectives.
- Managing key stakeholder relationships within Asia Global Private Banking, including Asia and North Asia heads of business and heads of products or services along with their teams. Outside of Global Private Banking, this would include working with HSBC Life, HSBC Asset Management Group, local marketing campaign teams from Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, Retail Banking and Wealth Management and Brand Partnerships, Brand Strategy.
- Understanding the segment or product needs to brief, manage and implement campaign activity which supports segment or product commercial objectives.
- Developing clear Business and Marketing briefs to drive the smooth and efficient delivery of agreed activity, ensuring it is tracked and measured appropriately to demonstrate effectiveness and return on investment.
- Developing, managing and execution of customer centric, multi channel Marketing strategies, campaigns and activities to support the business objectives, engage our front line colleagues and delight our customers.
- Recognising HSBC processes and procedures, and taking into account local market regulatory and compliance constraints and controls.
- Degree level qualification in marketing and or business studies preferred.
- Extensive and broad based business experience within a Financial Service based institution, particularly with event management skills in Hong Kong and China.
- Demonstrated ability to identify strategic needs based solutions both now and in the future.
- A range of Marketing Communications planning and operational experience, including demonstrable success in developing and delivering campaign strategies and client events.
- Proven people management skills
- Proven understanding of customer insights and their role in marketing strategy development and delivery as well as communications development.