| Working with M&GPrudential as a Senior Marketing Manager – M&G Real Estate means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings & investments business.|
The forthcoming planned de-merger of M&GPrudential from the Prudential Group PLC provides a terrific opportunity to create a truly international and integrated savings and investments firm. A firm built on a rich and long history and with a commitment to an innovative future centred on the needs of customers and clients. There is a genuine opportunity to drive competitive advantage with value creation through the formation of this new organisation.
If you’re inspired to join us, and have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
In this role you will be responsible for the development and delivery of the Institutional Real Estate marketing strategy. The role will support the M&G Real Estate business.
- Build brand recognition and position M&G Real Estate across all key institutional markets – UK, Europe, Asia and US in partnership with local on the ground marketing resource.
- Presence at and travel to key international markets as needed.
- Develop and implement a measurable marketing strategy to reach institutional clients and prospects.
- Plan, manage and deliver fully integrated marketing campaigns, using offline and online media and in line with the strategic objectives of the business.
- Develop and maintain marketing literature and country websites, ensuring their content is accurate, up-to-date and relevant to the target audience.
- Build a strong partnership with the distribution and investment teams to establish priorities and gain alignment on strategic plans.
- Work closely with the property research and central content team to plan and produce thought leadership materials and content.
- Provide clear direction and leadership to people under management. Support and encourage their development.
- Ensure that all marketing activities comply with the regulatory, Conduct Risk (Customer at Heart) and Treating Customers Fairly requirements of FCA and local regulators
- Business approver responsibility for marketing material.
- Work in collaboration with counterparts in M&G Investments to ensure a unified marketing approach and optimisation of existing resources.
- Manage and build strong relationships with internal departments, key clients and external agencies on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are documented and followed to ensure quality output of all materials, campaigns and…