No products in the cart.
AT A GLANCE
The Prodigy is a young energetic professional services company, providing skilled business and IT resources as an integral part of our customers’success.
WHY THE PRODIGY?
Forover 15 years, wesource talents (brilliant people) to our clients across the Asia pacific region in various industries including IT, Banking & Finance, Insurance, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Healthcare and Real Estate. Our purpose is to support our clients in achieving successfully their business objectives by delivering expertise, collaboration, and resourceful management guidance.
Innovation cannot be driven by technology alone, at The Prodigy weensure our people stay abreast with the latest technologies and most advanced business practices through a continuousknowledge-transferring program. This is a unique value proposition to ensure your business always stays ahead of competition.
Strengthening our partnership with our clients is at the heart of our business. Your success is our success. To meet our clients’ long term ambitions, we give them the required tools to respond more intuitively to fast changing market dynamics. To our customers, we are more than a business vendor, we are a lifelong business partner.
THE PRODIGY (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
37th Floor, 98 North Sathorn Road,
Silom, Bangrak,Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Office: +66 (0)2 105 6396 Tel: +66(0) 89 746 9999
Email: [email protected]
Senior .Net Programmer / System Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001208077
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, MIS or any related fields
- Initiative, self-supervised, self-motivated and highly responsible
- At least 3 years of experience in developing software or web application in either VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#.NET or .NET Framework, Oracle Database and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in implementing web application using Asp.Net MVC 2 or 3
- Ability to work with a minimal supervision and under dynamic environment
- Good command of English communication skills
- Good personality and relate well to customer
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Travelling Allowance
- Diligent Allowance
- Laptop Allowance
Salary: 50K up