| Job Purpose Statement|
In this role you will be part of the newly created Product Marketing team, which acts as the conduit between Marketing and the front office. This role requires you to have deep product and investment knowledge as well as a marketing communications mind-set. You will be responsible for translating front office content into investor friendly and relevant language that can be used by the channel marketing teams for their campaigns, as appropriate. The team will be responsible for creating all content/messaging on products/funds/strategies that is requested by our channel marketing teams (including for use in collateral such as brochures, sales aid, website and advertising copy, presentations, emails, investment content) to support our core and solution-based offerings for EMEA and Asia. You will be primarily involved in proactively driving content and messaging in discussion with CPMs/PMs, Channel Marketing teams, EMEA Content team, as well as internal stakeholders across the business, to support key distribution and investment partners.
How you’ll spend your time…
– To work closely with the CPMs/PMs to ensure detailed knowledge and understanding of current investment thinking, as well as investment strategy and process.
– Will be the key member of the team that drives European Expansion Plan (EEP) country requirements including but not limited to:
o Ensure all focus funds for the EEP countries have appropriate and relevant marketing material
o To work with the Content team to ensure all current materials inc. presentations are up to date, in local languages, with the latest messaging.
o To be responsible for the European wholesale travel book.
o To be responsible for new fund launch materials and messaging for EEP countries.
– Undertake day-to-day management of the Market & Competitor Intelligence Managers and Product Marketing Manager to ensure effective and value-add product content, competitor reports and campaign packs are delivered to the Distribution team on the focus products.
– Develop new & innovative product messaging such as infographics, animations and icon driven work.
– Work closely with the Content team to ensure all up to date product messaging is in all material and presentations and that all latest investment content/views are reflected in any product marketing material and competitor intelligence packs.
– Work with the Product team to ensure…