No products in the cart.
Senior Programmer ( ERP Finance )
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001676302
Job scope & responsibilities
- Do hands-on works in program development using Oracle tools in Oracle Applications customizations
- Coding, test, and support programs
- Coordinate with clients in projects, analyze user requirements, perform program and database design, and creates functional / technical specifications
- Gathering requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Documents user requirements and tests issues in the respective module to re-create applications issues or determine whether new user requirements can be met through existing application functionality or requires customizations
- Assist with testing and implementation of interfaces and/or additional Oracle modules
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Sciences or other related fields
- 3-5 years experience in program development using Oracle tools in Oracle Applications customizations
- Hands-on programming experience and proven knowledge of Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle JDeveloper, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Discoverer, PL/SQL, and / or Java
- Experience in database programming on Oracle
- knowledge of Financial module (AP,AR,FA,GL)
- Experience as a member of a team performing an Oracle Implementation
- Knowledge of E-Business applications v.11i and consulting experience would be advantage
Please send your detailed resume and indicated expected salary by click “ Apply Now “
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL GROUP
About CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally. In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL), Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in “Branding”,”People”,”Synergy” and consolidating the strength of Central Group “to be Number One” under the concept of “One Group”.