No products in the cart.
Senior Software Engineer (DevOps & Database Automation) eCOM
Big Wednesday Digital
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001701178
Employer Ref. 18TA14G007P06
Senior Software Engineer (DevOps & Database Automation) – BANGKOK
Our client’s challenge is to work with architecture, application development and operations to help achieve automation work flow during the software development cycle including application and database source control to track new change of feature from development pull requests to production. They provide designs and developing tools to assist in database development automation by leading database objects and code changes, unit testing and performance testing automation and other data tools with SQL Dockers, NOSQL Dockers and other system.
They are looking for a strong software engineer to provide the innovation and creative solution of automated work flow with agile methodology.
- Design, develop and deliver database builds, testing and deployment automation solutions
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks and incident coordination with internal and external developers
- Support and maintain CI/CD work flow database systems to meet business delivery specification for Development, Testing and Production Environment
- Support various business and development teams with both SQL and NOSQL technology to ensure scalable and high availability solutions
- 3+ Years’ experience in a development and software operation (DevOps)
- Proficient in any programming language (e.g. Go, Python, Java/Scala)
- Deep understanding of DevOps methodology and automation tool i.e. GitHub, TeamCity or other CI tools
- Hands-on experience with the whole SDLC: Requirement, Design, Code, Test, Deploy
- Understand VMs, Docker containers and their applications
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Business-level English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Experience with configuration management: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Powershell
- Experience with container orchestration and its challenges (e.g. Kubernetes)
Full visa sponsorship & relocation assistance provided – Send us your CV today!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Big Wednesday Digital
About Big Wednesday Digital
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful online company that has gone from startup to star and is now part of perhaps the most successful startup group in the world. Our client believes in delivering truly compelling customer engagement. Their focus is on blending choice, value and convenience to deliver a consistent and rewarding user experience. As a global e-commerce leader, they are located in 25 countries and counting. A multinational team of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-class reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and connections to make available the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers. Their website is at the cutting edge of a mobile payment-driven industry.