is Refinitiv’s flagship product that drives global financial market and used daily by more than 100,000 business professionals across the globe.
Eikon Development team in Bangkok is the core team that develops this flagship product. Aligning with Refinitiv’s strategy,
our mission is to deliver the next generation of EIKON using cutting edge technology.
Our Senior Software Engineers works with technical and business partners to understand their requirements and build innovative
- Collaborate with product owners, architects and other specialists to design solutions.
- Work closely with other team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options and complexity estimates, and agree how to deliver the requirements.
- Develop enterprise software, adhering to company standards and established software methodology.
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable and secure code based on user stories
- Experienced software engineer with at least 3 years in hands-on coding, having solid technical understanding of programming styles, frameworks, design patterns and unit testing.
Experience with one of the following technologies: AWS (EC2, ECS/EKS, S3, Lambda, IAM, Aurora, API Gateway etc.) and cloud database technologies (AWS RDS, Aurora, Postgres, Azure
SQL, etc.) is a plus
- Practical experience with agile development methodologies and tools e.g. Scrum, JIRA.
At Refinitiv, we work in an open culture with collaboration from technology experts around the world to explore new ideas for innovations to drive
Refinitiv forward and make differences in the world.
If you are passionate about software performance and quality looking for opportunities to explore how to build world class
financial platform that contains massive valuable data, using high-standard software development methodology in response to complex business requirements, Refinitiv is a place for you.