Job Descriptions Implements system requirements and design by defining and analyzing system problems and requirements:…
One of the leading digital company is recruiting for a candidate who has an outstanding portfolio with passionate in design for the position of Senior UX Designer. The shortlisted candidate must have strong communication skills in both English and Thai. In the meantime, you will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Collaborating with the internal IT team to ensure everything we deliver meets the high standard of quality.
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterate to enhance the user experience
- Conducting user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Thai nationality only
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- An online portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms is A MUST
- A well-rounded UX/UI professional who connects the dots between business needs, innovation, and good design.
- Experienced at driving a user experience from start-to-finish that delivers results, connects emotionally.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to analyze customer experience business requirements and translate into design solutions
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Thai.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Creativity who always comes up with the new idea to develop and re-invent the product.