No products in the cart.
We are a property management management company disrupting and revolutionising the market utilising innovative technology
Senior UX Designer
THB 90,000 – 100,000 / Month
We're looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team. They believe that great design has the ability to engage and inspire users and they strive to rethink and redefine how users interact with their products. Senior UX Designers lead research, strategy, and interaction design to create products & services that bring a smile to the user.
As a Senior UX Designer, you'll rely on design thinking and user-centred design principles and work closely with product stakeholders to user needs into beautiful, usable and engaging product.
The Senior UX Designer will have the following responsibilities:
- Plan and conduct cross functional (Product Management, Engineering, Business stakeholders etc) product strategy workshops to facilitate ideations, prioritization's, and creations of UX related art facts to help product scoping and delivery planning
- Lead the planning and execution of qualitative and quantitative research activities
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery
- Produce personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Produce low-to-medium fidelity prototypes which can be used to test product and service ideas
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
- Work in an international environment and travel often to engage with users and stakeholder
The Senior UX Designer will have the following requirements:
- At least 5 years of user experience design experience
- Bachelor Degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavioral science discipline
- Strong knowledge of experience design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to service design, digital products, and creative facilitation
- Strong communication and people management skills so as to function as a team leader as well as an individual contributor
- Agnostic yet completely proficient with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVison,…