Salary: 50-100K Negotiable
- Conduct and work on full cycle development; including analysis design UX/UI, develop, test, config, deploy and maintain system.
- Develop Web and Mobile base business application and services to provide clients.
- Conduct with an agile team and co-working with teams, partners and clients.
- Estimate timeline for working task of assigned job and report to Project Manager.
- Commitment to delivery job within timeline and budget with third-party team.
- Report progress and issues to Project Manager.
- Develop Web and Mobile CMS, CRM, E-Commerce.
- Perform technical research and development with advanced technologies.
- Study new technologies to be used to work better.
- Conduct testing Unit Test and support SIT and UAT.
- Document the User Manual and Operation Manual for user and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Be a self-motivated, enthusiastic team player, fast learner, and always ready for job rotation.
- Willing to learn “the attitude”, Self-motivated, Be a strong team player.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, and able to analyze and resolve issues.
- English skills; good of speaking, reading and writing.
- At least 5 years’ experience in web or mobile development.
- Have experience in developing full life-cycle product.
- Experience in development Web and Mobile CMS, CRM, E-Commerce system.
- Experience in development Web Responsive and Mobile Application, Services and API (RESTful / SOAP) is
- Experience in Python Full Stack for Web Application is advantage.
- Experience in DJango Framework programming is advantage.
- Experience in NodeJs/ React is advantage
- Database : SQL (MySQL and SQLite) and NoSQL (MongoDB).
- Integration : Common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Line, etc.)
- Experience in Cloud: Amazon AWS
- Experience in using Ubuntu or Windows
Interested candidates please send your CV by click ” Apply Now” with compulsory availability date, last drawn salary, expected salary package
WE REGRET TO INFORM THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED