No products in the cart.
SEO Specialist/Assistant SEO Manager
Priceza Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003002012710
Employer Ref. SEO-080719
Scope of work:
- Lead the SEO efforts for the company to consistently increase organic traffic
- Identify best practice and keep team up-to-date on to mitigate risks
- Guide team on data analytics to gain insights for SEO growth opportunities and anomalies
- Perform full website audits and competitor monitoring for benchmarking
- Work with team to maintain and grow link neighborhood, website authority and reputation
- Liaise with development and branding team for website structure, markups, mentions and PR
- Maintain and improve on SEO metrics to monitor on daily, weekly and monthly basis using tools including Ahrefs, SEOMoz, Screamingfrog and various others
- Guide team on keyword research and set long-term, mid-term and short-term SEO strategies
- Train, develop and grow the SEO team for 6 local websites
- Thai Nationality
- At least 3 years direct experience in SEO
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Strong command of English
- Hands-on and extensive experience in SEO especially in Ecommerce business with proven track record of great online marketing performance
- Strong understanding of the Google Search Algorithms
- Google Analytics is in your blood!
- Strong analytical skill, good at logic, pay attention to the details
- Self-motivated and be able to work both independently and as a team
apply job: click apply or LINE to hr_lifecoach
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Priceza Co., Ltd.