No products in the cart.
Service Desk Analyst / IT Support Help Desk
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001624935
Employer Ref. IT Support Help Desk – Apr
Urgently Seeking for “IT Service Desk Analyst and
“IT Service Desk Team Lead” many Positions ++/CALL US NOW!!
Our client is a Well-known IT Services Company. A global technology integrator and managed services provider that helps its clients achieve great things and create new possibilities through the use and adoption of technology.
“ If your passion is Technology”
“ (IT Sciences, IT Solution, IT Consulting all IT Things) ”
“ If you are seeking for a challenging job “Abroad Experiences”
“Among International & Multi-Cultures Experiences”
We’d recommend you to explore new experiences with our client (an international global companies operates in over 60+ offices across 12++ Asia Pacific countries. They help clients plan, build, support, manage, improve and innovate their IT infrastructures.
Position: Services Delivery & Service Desk Analyst
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for receiving, validating and logging client requests.
- Track requests and determine current activity on it.
- Analyse and interpret the requests to ensure the classification, prioritization and escalation of the requests are correct.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure the swift resolution of faults and the user and/or client are kept updated on the progress in relation to the resolution of the fault.
- Produce breach and other reports that are necessary for the correct operation of our processes.
- Identify failures and short-comings in the current processes and escalate with recommendations.
Qulification and Expectation:
- Native Thai, Good attitude in Service Delivery, IT Support
- Good command of Thai & English, both verbal and write
- Bachelor Degree or Technical Diploma (General Qualification in Technology)
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience in Technology Industry and Call Centre / IT Support, IT Help Desk Environment
- Candidate must have 2 years valid of passport book (company will apply work permit / visa for candidates)
- Can work as 24 months contract in Malaysia
- Can work 17 days shift work per month, 12 hours per day, willing to cover night shift, weekend and public holiday
Skills and knowledge
- Effective verbal and written communication skills Attributes
- Able to interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Able to be professional, detailed and client focused
- Display required integrity to ensure excellent client service and retention
Career path next steps
- Senior Service Delivery Service Desk Analyst
- Service Delivery Incident Manager
CALL MS. RECRUITER “ 083 422 6356 ”
“My Beloved Candidates”
++ New Beginning… New Focus… New Start… New Intentions… and “New Result” ++
Interested Candidates please forward Resume with (Current Salary) and
(Desired Salary) or “Click Apply”