SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER – Allianz Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER
Allianz Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001536974
The SRE Engineer will be responsible for:
- Install cloud software on the infrastructure in the data centers.
- Setup CI/CD tools as a service for developers to use.
- Setup other platform services such as monitoring, quality checks, database and others as a service.
- Explain and teach developers how to use it.
- Administrate the platform for access rights.
- Support the live platform and report for incidents
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in infrastructure or operations department.
- Strong knowledge in infrastructure technologies such as Go, Python, Shell scripts.
- Strong knowledge in automation and cloud technologies, at least of Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Openshift, Cloud Foundry or others. Nobody knows everything so feel free to apply. Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Love programming and eager to learn new technologies and new businesses.
- Able to work under pressure to support live platform.
- Fluent in English.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Allianz Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allianz Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is the center of all IT developments for Allianz globally. Our team is loaded with young IT professionals, working in a multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop exciting new products and services for our international client base. Our dedicated employees take part in regular opportunities for on the job training and professional development, while taking the first step down an exciting and rewarding career path.
If you feel you have the passion and ambition to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, please contact us immediately. We look forward to discussing your career goals and future with you. Take a moment to send us a resume and introduce yourself to us at the email listed below.