Social Media Specialist (Contract) – Sanook Online Limited
Social Media Specialist (Contract)
Sanook Online Limited
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research
- Monitor, generate, edit, publish and share real-time content that builds connections with our users
- Set up and optimize all social accounts within each platform to increase the visibility of Sanook’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (PR, Marketing, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or a related field.
- Social addicted, Positive.
- Strong short-form copywriting, storytelling, and communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and to remain graceful under pressure
- Ability to translate both Thai and English
- Ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Sanook Online Limited
Muang Thai – Phatra Complex, Tower A,
15-16th Floor, 252/19-20 Rachadapisek Road,
Huaykwang, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310 Thailand.
TEL. 02-833-3000 FAX. 02-833-3113
Your application will go directly to Sanook Online Limited
About Sanook Online Limited
Sanook Online Limited, a subsidiary of Tencent Holdings Limited, is Thailand’s top online destination for the past 16 year.
The Sanook.com website was founded in 1998 under the company MWEB (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and began as a Thai web directory with information and entertainment services. After getting off to a good start and building a great business we created various Internet services that became the means by which Thailand’s online world evolved, leading to further, ongoing developments and advances that reflect the success of the company.
In 2007, MWEB (Thailand) Co., Ltd. changed its name to Sanook Online Co., Ltd. to embrace the steadily-growing business. Thanks to a group of experts and visionaries who relentlessly strived to achieve world-class excellence, the company has become a leader in providing comprehensive business services over the Internet in Thailand.