- Incorporate company procedures and policies in operations of Software Development team.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of high quality software.
- Manage and develop the team, including hiring, retention, performance management, mentoring and capability/skill development.
- Act as point of contact for communications dealing with project deliverable, managing priorities, technologies and management issues.
- Lead architecture, design, implementation, and operational support.
- Participate in solution design reviews with software solution architect.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, IT or other related fields.
- 5+ years of experience with software development and coding in various languages (NodeJS, .NET, Java etc.).
- 2+ years of experience with Software Solution Architect or Software Development Manager.
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes. Agile Methodology
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- Sense of urgency and proactive, logical thinking, fast and self-learner.
- Thai and English proficiency in reading, writing, specking.
For interested candidate, please submit your updated CV with full details of working experience, stating present and expected salary together with recent
photo by click “Apply Now“
All applications would be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Silom (Head office): Kongboonma Building, 699 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel. (02) 635-3333 Ext. 2553 (Khun Suphachoak)
Find us on Line application: “@chanwanich”