Dean TakahashiKai Huang of Blue GojiJumping on the fitness gaming trend, Blue Goji is launching its Goji Play system of wireless hardware and games that are aimed at getting you into better shape. Blue Goji lets you turn your cardio fitness bikes or treadmills into “gamified” experiences, where you can play games while you’re exercising and forget about the hard work. Blue GojiGoji Play game They are part of a trend of using games to motivate people to do things they really don’t like doing, like exercising. But they hope to differentiate themselves with a unique approach to getting the experience just right and attract people who would never otherwise play a hardcore game on a video game console. Blue Goji and its partners have created a dozen games that are available on the Apple iTunes App Store.
– Participate in the solution design, development,
implementation, and production support.
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
– Build new mobile applications for eCommerce business.
– Design UX / UI and translate it into code.
– Review code
– Create automated test to assure that applications are working correctly.
– Work closely with project leader, developers, business team and customers.
– Work and collaborate with other teams to design and deliver the solution.
– Degree in Computer Science or related field.
– Experienced with front-end development.
– Experienced with graphic design applications.
– Experienced with Unit Test, Integration Test and Testing Framework Library.
– Experienced in OOP, pattern designing, writing testable code and easy for maintenance.
– Self-motivated and have good problem solving skills.
– Can give and take feedback professionally, not personally
– Ability to work with minimal supervision.
– Experienced in Android / iOS development will be a plus.
– Experience in CI/CD is a plus.
– Experienced in Flutter or any cross-platform software development kit will be a huge plus.