No products in the cart.
Software Sales Manager – Banking and FSI
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001526767
Employer Ref. 1248860/001
A world-leading software firm for the financial industry is recruiting their Sales Manager in Bangkok to join their ranks. In this Sales Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Software Sales Manager – Banking and FSI Role:
This is a great opportunity for an energetic and driven Sales Manager to further develop the company’s market share and build the team for future growth.
- Responsible for activities involved in selling products and/or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts
- Directs resources in a cost-effective, innovative manner including assisting sales executives in effective use of resources and tools
- Participates in establishing financial goals, objectives and measurements to meet growth targets
- Develops sales plans, goals, strategies and objectives to achieve team goals and revenue objectives
- Identifies critical market segments through market research and competitor analyses and recommends sales strategies for improvement
- Implements and executes sales policies and practices
- Oversees trade show participation and participates in planning of sales meetings
- Prepares sales production reports for senior management
- Participates in building, packaging and price setting with members of management to meet market needs
- Monitors client survey results to ensure positive client relationships and satisfaction and responds to any negative criticism
- Ensures development and maintenance of long-term relationships with client base
- In-stills a belief in the company’s vision, mission and goals and works to establish the organisation as an industry expert and leader.
- Encourages staff to participate in product/service as well as industry related educational opportunities to strengthen and improve skill levels and ability to service customers
- May assist sales executives in attaining revenue goals including the development of tactical and strategic plans to create and close product/service opportunities
- Other related duties assigned as needed
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of the banking sector in Thailand and have a strong network of the C-suites in both the local and international banks.
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form via presentation in a clear, concise and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Software Sales Manager – Banking and FSI job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world’s leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 28 countries. Robert Walters’ Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accounting & finance, banking & financial services, general management, HR, IT, sales & marketing, supply chain, procurement & logistics and pharmaceutical & healthcare.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.